Vol. 1 No. 1 (2021)
Published March 24, 2021
Its international Editorial Board is charged with selecting peer-reviewed original papers of the highest scientific merit covering the broad spectrum of biomedical specialties including, although not exclusively:
- Cardiovascular system
- Cerebrovascular system
- Gastrointestinal tract and liver
- Genomic medicine
- Infection and immunity
- Endocrinology and nutrition
- Respiratory system
- Vascular biology
- Molecular pathology
- IJAAIS is a peer-reviewed, hybrid journal offering the option to publish open access (OA), supported by Editor-in-Chief Rhian Touyz and an expert Editorial Board. Clinical Science is published by Portland Press on behalf of the Biochemical Society. The Biochemical Society is the UK’s largest single-discipline learned society, promoting the advancement of molecular bioscience; Portland Press is the publishing arm of the Biochemical Society, with all profits being returned to the Society for them to carry out their charitable endeavors.
- In addition to research papers, the journal features state-of-the-art review articles written by experts in the field, hypotheses, and invited commentaries and scientific correspondence on recently published papers appearing in the journal.
- If you have any pre-submission queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Editorial Office who will be happy to assist.